Trainer's Diversity Source Book brings new concepts and usefulness to the proven tools of activities and icebreakers. It includes compelling, interactive, engaging activities that foster inclusive, positive environments that encourage participants to examine diversity issues through different lenses. Using these short exercises, trainers can:
- Raise individual, team and organizational awareness about a host of diversity issues.
- Create safe spaces for dialogue about often "unspoken" and at times challenging topics in the workplace.
- Increasing cultural awareness and competence among individuals, teams and organizations.
The chapter on Diversity Facilitation Skills shares the lessons learned by the authors in over 30 combined years of diversity leadership in discussion and real-life case studies.
The accompanying CD-ROM contains all 50 exercises and additional resources that you can easily download and adapt to your own needs.
Written for human resource professionals, consultants, trainers, and anyone who is faced with the task of corporate diversity training, the Trainer's Diversity Source Bookand its packed CD-ROM will save you time and money with its easily adaptable techniques and templates.
Also in this series:
- Performance Appraisal Sourcebook
- HIPAA Privacy Sourcebook
- Hiring Sourcebook
- Employment Termination Sourcebook
|Name||Trainer's Diversity Sourcebook|
|Author||Jonamay Lambert^Selma Myers|