In today's competitive business environments, we must be ready to change, and change frequently. Change is not an event, it's business as usual, and one of the most critical challenges for modern managers. Our organization must be nimble and alert; if we miss a trend, there may be no catching up. We must continuously and effectively innovate in the face of demanding customers who insist: "better, faster, cheaper."
In this ten-briefing series you will learn techniques that you can put straight to work. Learn how to keep your organization aligned with your strategy while harnessing the power of change. These are but a few of the compelling questions this series will answer:
- How do you successfully implement change initiatives and keep your organization flexible and adaptive?
- What can be done to manage your project portfolio to keep your change initiatives aligned with your business strategy?
- Why are employees and other stakeholders skeptical of change, and what can be done to gain their commitment?
- How do some companies defeat more powerful rivals while others fail?
- What cultural components will lead to an environment in which innovation will flourish?
- Why should innovation become deeply embedded into your organization, and how can you make that happen?
This collection contains the following 10 programs:
- DVD 1: Billion-Dollar Lessons
- DVD 2: Built to Change
- DVD 3: Change Management and Strategic Planning
- DVD 4: Creating the Future
- DVD 5: Executing your Strategy
- DVD 6: How to Manage People Through Continuous Change
- DVD 7: Implementing Strategy
- DVD 8: Judo Strategy
- DVD 9: Liberating Leadership
- DVD 10: Rapid Transformation
Here are some sample previews of what what you will receive:
Subject: Built to Change
Subject: Executing Your Strategy
Subject: Implementing Strategy
|Name||The Stanford Executive Briefing DVD Series: Strategy and Change|