One of the SHRMStore’s most popular legal compliance products, the HR Comply state-specific and federal employment law manuals are now uniquely available as a web-based service exclusively. This comprehensive web-based tool replaces the former print-version of the manual. It is updated regularly to keep you in compliance with the ever-changing state and federal employment laws. It provides understanding and communication of the rights and responsibilities of employers and employees within our complex federal/state legal system.
The state-specific and federal information provides in-depth, plain-language explanations of hundreds of critical compliance topics, timely updates on the constantly changing compliance landscape, instant access to model forms and policies, and exceptional HR management and training tools.
HR Compliance Basic 12-month Web Subscription offers online access to accurate, up-to-date information on hundreds of topics around employment management including:
- Compensation and payroll
- Recruiting and hiring
- Employee handbooks
- Evaluations, discipline and termination
- Harassment and discrimination prevention
- Employee leave
- Health and safety
- Independent contracts and temporary labor
- Compliance thresholds, posting and recordkeeping
In addition, the cutting-edge platform supports extensively enhanced features including:
- Capacity to filter topic content by jurisdiction and type: commentary, forms, sample policies, and tools.
- Enriched graphics, colors, and formatting advance ease of reading.
- Multiple alternative navigation tools, including linked topic index.
- Suggested related content.
- Quickly identify new and recently updated content.
- Adjustable text size.
- Updated sections on benefits, including retirement and pension, health and welfare plans, and a guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("health care reform").
- Extensive library of forms
Reduce risks. Find answers quickly. Stay in compliance with HR Compliance Basic.
|Name||HR Compliance Basic: California and Federal Employment Law--Web Subscription|