Don't be fooled into believing that your FMLA program will not be impacted. The vast majority of regulations are affected. The changes brought about by the new FMLA rule will require employers to:
- Review and revise all leave policies and practices.
- Create new policies on military leave.
- Conduct employee training.
You do not have to struggle to understand the changes. This compliance focus report will prepare you to communicate accurately and effectively. You'll be confident and ready to put into action your policies addressing:
Additional Regulations On Military Leave
- "Qualifying exigency" leave when a family member is deployed and your employee must handle things at home
- Extended leave to care for an injured military family member
You'll also get guidance on changes to:
- FMLA notice and certification limits
- Intermittent Leave
- Overtime calculations
- Paid leave
- Light duty rules
|Name||New Year,New FMLA:Changes You Need to Make Now|