Let's put the truth on the table:
- Poor service is pandemic in business today.
- Most organizations - and their products and services - have become commodities.
So how can you differentiate yourself in a crowded marketplace in a Nano-speed world?
By consistently giving customers a Brilliant Service Experience.
Quite simply, Brilliant Service is the bottom line. Not only is it your primary point of differentiation and the critical factor in creating cult-like customer loyalty, it also have a proven, direct impact on financial results.
Brilliant Service Is the Bottom Line captures the essence of author Simon T. Bailey's 20-plus years of experience in the service industry. While there are many books written on the subject of service, this is the first to:
- Introduce Service Beliefisms" - fresh, innovative ways of thinking about service;
- Be penned by a candid service expert with the willingness to put the truth on the table with respect to service challenges;
- Be written in a reader-friendly format with self-contained mini-chapters that even the busiest person can read in 5 minutes or less and that perfectly complement your service training and employee meetings;
- Provide tips and techniques specifically designed for immediate application on the job and for encouraging personal accountability and customer ownership.
|Name||Brilliant Service is the Bottom Line|