Emotional Intelligence Appraisal® - Me Edition (Booklet) was developed by experts in psychological assessment, with proprietary methods to measure EQ quickly and accurately and is supported by research on millions of responses.
When to use the Emotional Intelligence Appraisal® - Me Edition - Booklet?
- You do not have access to the Internet. (Online edition available)
- You want participants to take the test as an in-class training or coaching activity.
- You want the added control of having participants use the self-scoring booklet.
- You want to be present to help participants discover their EQ and help them debrief their results after their tests are complete.
How Does It Work?
- The test in the booklet format can be completed and scored in just 15 minutes.
- The booklet format provides you with a complete picture of your emotional intelligence, including the following:
- An understanding of what emotional intelligence is
- Your overall EQ score
- Your current skill levels in the four areas that make up EQ
- Specific recommendations for action you can take to improve your EQ
- The content in the booklet is identical to the online edition. However, only the online version contains e-learning and the Goal Tracking System™.
|Name||Emotional Intelligence Appraisal|
|Author||Travis Bradberry^Jean Greaves|