THE #1 AAP REFERENCE FOR FEDERAL CONTRACTORS!
How to write your plan narrative, prepare your statistical reports and manage a compliance review, all in one concise reference book. The latest in 2010 federal regulations from the U.S. Department of Labor.
If you are a vendor or supplier to the government, you may be required to have a written Affirmative Action Program. If you fit into any of these categories, you need the new ninth edition of Secrets of Affirmative Action Compliance:
- 50 employees and $50,000 or more in total contracts
- Any bank, regardless of employee number, with $1.00 in the federal reserve system
- Any employer, regardless of employee number, which is a transfer agent for U.S. Savings Bonds. (Credit Unions, often)
- Any construction contractor with federally assisted construction contracts in excess of $10,000
- Receive a contract or subcontract (at any tier) valued at $1 or more from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA)
Federal regulations have changed! If your current AAP doesn't address these new requirements, you will not be in compliance.
Secrets of Affirmative Action Compliance:
- Easy to use book with numerous forms and checklists.
- Gives you federal regulation requirements and then shows you how to meet them.
- It couldn't be simpler...or less expensive.
- Save thousands of dollars by preparing your own AAP documents.
- Save thousands of dollars by preparing your own 16-step construction contract affirmative action specifications.
If your organization has chosen to do business with federal, state or local governments, this book is going to be invaluable to you. Most government contractors (vendors and suppliers) are required to have a written Affirmative Action Program for minorities and women. Two additional written AAP documents are required for Disabled and for Veterans. This book shows you how to meet all three requirements in one document. Use the checklists to conduct your own internal compliance review so you can detect problems before they are pointed out by compliance officials. Use the diagrams, flow charts and forms to both understand and implement your own affirmative action programs as you determine they are necessary. Help your organization meet legal requirements. Be sure you have the latest information in the latest edition of this book. Compliance depends on being current with information and legal requirements.
About the Author William H. Truesdell, SPHR, President of The Management Advantage, Inc. has 42 years of management experience, the most recent 23 as president of this nationally known consulting firm specializing in employee management issues. He is the author of five books and taught for nine years as an Extension Instructor at the University of California in Berkeley. He is an expert in personnel policies, legal compliance for managers, equal employment opportunity and avoiding personal as well as organizational liability.
|Name||Secrets of Affirmative Action Compliance, 9th Ed|
|Publisher||The Management Advantage|
|Author||William H Truesdell|