Train Managers and Employees to Identify and Handle Harassment
This educational yet entertaining training program uses realistic scenarios to demonstrate the categories of harassment as defined by law. By witnessing various realistic scenarios, employees will learn what harassment is and how to recognize and prevent harassment, as well as respond to harassment complaints.
- Addresses all categories of harassment (sex, race, color, religion, age, etc.)
- Manager's Version explains the specific obligations of managers
Two-Disc Program Includes:
To view as samples of this video Click here.
- DVD: "From Sex to Religion... and Everything in Between", a 23-minute Training Video
- CD-ROM with reproducible materials:
- Training Handbook
- Training Acknowledgment
- Training Quiz & Answer Key
- Training Log
- Training Certificate
DVD's can also be purchased individually:
|Name||From Sex to Religion Training Program Employee and Manager Combo|