When faced with difficult employees, managers and coworkers lack the skills for handling the stressful encounters, so they throw up their hands in complete exasperation. In 151 Quick Ideas to Deal with Difficult People you'll learn how to:
- Keep problem employees from setting the tone in the office.
- Take steps to turn troublemakers into team players.
- Keep them from demoralizing or scaring away other employees.
- Know when to cut your losses.
- Avoid hiring troublemakers in the first place.
- Confront bullies, harassers, and ageists.
- Keep a backstabber from sabotaging your career.
- Keep an aggressive colleague from commandeering your meeting.
- Deal with colleagues who infringe on your time.
Whether you are a manager or a coworker of difficult employees, the advice in this book will give you the tools to better supervise problem workers or the confidence to stand up to them.
|Name||151 Quick Ideas to Deal with Difficult People|