Active Shooter/Active Threat - DVD Training
Help empower your employees to take charge of their own safety in an active shooter event with this DVD training program. Developed alongside law enforcement experts and safety professionals, Active Shooter/Active Threat will help you plan and prepare for the unthinkable.
This active shooter training course is comprised of training for employees and management. English and Spanish available all in one program. Active shooter training program is closed-captioned for the hearing impaired.
After completing the How to Survive part of the program, employees will be able to:
- Describe warning signs of potential workplace violence
- Discuss how to properly prepare yourself for an active threat situation
- Recognize signs that an active threat is near
- Identify the best course of action to take if confronted with an active shooter (avoid the shooter, deny the shooter access to you, defend yourself) and execute the plan
- Explain what to do when police arrive on the scene
After completing the Organizational Preparedness & Recovery part of the program, managers and HR will be able to:
- Identify actions their organization can take to prepare for an active shooter or active threat incident
- Describe actions management can take in order to help the organization recover from an active shooter or active threat incident
- 1 60-Minute Video
- 2 Trainer Guides (1 English, 1 Spanish)
- 1 Trainer Tools USB
- 11 Employee Handbooks (10 English, 1 Spanish)
- 2 Awareness Posters
Order a handbook for each employee! Includes a summary of key points, a quiz, and an employee receipt page.