Arizona and Federal Labor Law Posters
For more information on discounts for multi-year and bulk purchases, call toll free on 844-840-3449 or e-mail email@example.com
Mandatory Arizona Change
The Industrial Commission of Arizona has made a mandatory a change to its minimum wage poster to show the 2018 rate of $10.50 per hour.
The updated poster also includes revised wording relating to exemptions.
SHRM is pleased to provide you the opportunity to purchase from J.J. Keller by ordering through the SHRMStore, J.J. Keller’s State and Federal Labor Law Posters. These Labor Law Posters come with J.J. Keller’s Annual Update Service that ensures you receive an updated poster if a required change occurs during your subscription period. J.J. Keller also provides a Certificate of Compliance*.
These State and Federal Poster Set includes one (1) Arizona Poster and one (1) Federal Labor Law poster.
Arizona Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Arizona Minimum Wage Act
- Work Exposure to Bodily Fluids
- Work Exposure to MRSA
- Constructive Discharge Law
- Notice to Employees: You are Covered by Unemployment Insurance
- Discrimination is Prohibited in Employment (Bilingual)
- Workers' Compensation
- ADOSH - Safety & Health Protection on the Job
Federal Poster (20" x 26") includes these postings:
- Minimum Wage (FLSA)
- Job Safety and Health "It's the Law!" (OSHA 3165)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
- Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law (EEO)
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA)
Plus, receive revised poster(s) when a required state or federal posting is required by ordering these posters with JJ Keller’s Labor Law Posters with Annual Update Service. All posters are:
- Laminated front and back for durability and protection from being altered or defaced
- Tabbed formatting makes information easy to find and read
- Posting revision dates are highlighted for simple identification
- Features QR Code to verify poster compliance status with a quick scan
- Available in English and Spanish
*If a customer location properly displaying J.J. Keller’s most current Employment Law Posters receives a government citation for improper posting content, J.J. Keller will reimburse paid fines properly imposed under state or federal law. Requests for reimbursement must be submitted to J.J. Keller within 30 days of payment and include a copy of the citation and proof of the amount paid.
|Name||Arizona and Federal Labor Law Posters|