Boost Small Business HR: Discover Solutions to Your Challenges
SHRM: 6.0 PDCs
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
As a small business owner, you have countless priorities competing with HR. Now more than ever, it is critical for you to reduce risk, understand compliance, retain your employees, and position yourself for growth. This interactive, solution-based program will take you through a series of common scenarios you face across key HR topics including hiring, performance, retaining, communication, balancing and separating. Collaborate with your peers and HR expert instructor to navigate what and how you should handle these challenges. The ultimate goal is to provide you with actionable solutions to help reduce your risk as a small business owner in areas related to HR.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Understand the strategic convergence of business operations and HR
- Define the HR challenges facing small business owners
- Collaborate with peers to establish HR solutions for small businesses
- Explore critical compliance issues to mitigate risk and proceed with confidence
- Learn solutions to common HR obstacles
Special accommodations can be provided upon request, please submit all accommodation requests for SHRM Educational Programs to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling SHRM Customer Experience at 800.283.7476 option #3.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.