Business Acumen: Aligning Business Operations and HR
SHRM: In-Person/Virtual: 15 PDCs
Individuals looking to communicate HR-related needs in language that resonates with their organizational leaders.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Become a critical player in your organization by improving your business acumen. Learn how to speak the business language, how to analyze and interpret reports and metrics for key business functions, and how to better align business functions with your organization's strategic goals. Practice your new skills through facilitated group discussions and practical application activities.
- Explore the scope, challenges, and integration of key business functions including operations, product development, marketing and sales, finance, and IT, especially in a global business environment.
- Review and interpret typical operating reports for key business functions.
- Describe the value and use of business intelligence.
- Identify key steps in project management.
- Develop strategies to drive organizational results and clarify the role of HR.
FOUR-WEEK VIRTUAL PROGRAM
Apr. 20 - May 13: Held on Mondays & Wednesdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., ET
All virtual sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.