California Employment Law: An Employer's Guide Revised and Updated for 2023
California Employment Law: An Employer’s Guide is the go-to guide for anyone who must contend with employment law in California as part of their day-to-day work, including employers based outside of California with employees working in the state.
This valuable reference is updated to address new developments in 2022, including:
• New requirement for bereavement leave.
• New requirement for publishing pay scale when posting job openings.
• New requirements for employers under the California Privacy Rights Act.
• New discrimination protections for decisionmaking regarding reproductive health.
• New right to take leave under CFRA to care for a “designated person.”
• Further limitations on time clock rounding.
• New restrictions on arbitration of claims for sexual harassment and sexual assault.
• Coming limits on drug testing for marijuana.
|Name||California Employment Law: An Employer's Guide Revised and Updated for 2023|
|Author||James J. McDonald, Jr.|