Conflict Management: Enhancing Your Business Relationships
SHRM: 7.5 PDCs
Individuals seeking guidance on how to manage conflict in business relationships.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Acquire the necessary confidence to facilitate a conflict discussion. Learn how to assess and manage workplace conflict while fostering an environment conducive to effective discussions. Measure your own perceptions of conflict, and learn how to identify sources of conflict and recognize early warning signs of destructive conflict in order to develop positive alternatives.
- Assess your individual methods of managing conflict.
- Identify the various styles with which others handle conflict.
- Identify the sources and warning signs of potential conflict.
- Execute methods for successful conflict resolution, coach others to manage conflicts effectively, and facilitate conflict discussions.
- Discover how to create a culture of effective conflict management by understanding the nature and causes of workplace conflict.
ONE-DAY IN-PERSON PROGRAM
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
VIRTUAL THREE-WEEK PROGRAM
Oct. 7 – 28: Held on Mondays & Wednesdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
All virtual sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.