Consultation: Honing your HR Business Leader Skills
SHRM: 15 PDCs
HR professionals, business partners, and consultants looking to build key HR skills for internal consultants.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
Program Overview Heighten your internal consulting skills to better align initiatives with the organization’s strategic direction. Practice consulting methods to help you develop and manage relationships, communicate with impact, coach leaders, effectively facilitate discussions, and drive business results in your organization. Through an integrated case study, identify initiatives that address the needs of your organization while practicing coaching, communication, and change leadership skills.
- Demonstrate ability as a business leader and HR professional through effective communication and influence.
- Coach executives and managers to effectively lead their teams.
- Identify key organizational initiatives requiring a change management process, and communicate necessary steps to business leaders.
- Identify opportunities to support the organization through effective facilitation.
- Align HR activities with the strategic direction of the organization, and communicate how HR supports business results.
TWO-DAY IN-PERSON PROGRAM
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
VIRTUAL FOUR-WEEK PROGRAM
Oct. 29 – Nov. 26: Held on Tuesdays & Thursdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. ET
All virtual sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.