Employment Eligibility: A Practical Guide to I-9 and E-Verify- Corporate
The Employment Eligibility: A Practical Guide to I-9 and E-Verify course gives a comprehensive overview of the employment eligibility statutes, Form I-9 requirements and the E-Verify system. This course includes real-life scenarios and activities based on Form I-9, which will prepare you to effectively manage the employment verification process for your employees. The course utilizes the Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.
No matter if you oversee hiring at a large company with multiple offices across the US or an HR manager at a small business with just one location, it is your role to ensure I-9 compliance at your organization. The course is essential for all HR professionals who are involved in hiring and employment verification.
After completing this course, you will have a solid knowledge of:
- Form I-9 employment verification process
- Best practices for completing and maintaining I-9 employee forms
- Employment eligibility and antidiscrimination laws and regulations
- E-Verify, including a protocol for handling typical case results
- Program contains closed captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
SHRM: 2 PDCs
Note: This product is available for up to one year after the purchase date. Once the 365 days have expired, purchasers will no longer have access to the online course.
|Name||Employment Eligibility: A Practical Guide to I-9 and E-Verify- Corporate|