Enhancing Total Rewards
SHRM: 15 PDCs
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Are you ready to unleash the power of the right total rewards plan? Keep your organization competitive at securing top talent by offering strategically aligned rewards both to employees needs and the organizations priorities. The right blend will help solve organizational talent needs, enable employees to thrive – ultimately impacting the bottom line. Now more than ever, you need to inspire and reward workers to reach their full potential. In this program, you will gain the essentials of total rewards to develop your unique strategy in the areas of compensation, benefits and worklife.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Discuss what a Total Rewards program is, why it is important, who it impacts and what is included
- Develop a compensation strategy and program that aligns with your organizational goals
- Build an effective benefits plan that serves the needs of your organization and your employees
- Design an innovative Total Rewards program based on the needs of your organization and your employees
- Leverage your Total Rewards program for talent acquisition, retention, employee engagement and productivity
Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
EARN YOUR SPECIALTY CREDENTIAL
Select this option with your seminar registration to work toward earning recognition for your California employment law expertise.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.