Enhancing Total Rewards
SHRM: 15 PDCs
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Are you ready to unleash the power of the right total rewards plan? Do you understand all aspects of compensation, benefits and lifestyle rewards? Learn flexible ways to make your organization competitive at securing top talent by offering rewards strategically aligned to both employees’ needs and the organization’s priorities. The right blend will help solve organizational talent needs and enable employees to thrive – ultimately impacting the bottom line. In this program, you will gain the full breadth of total rewards to develop your unique strategy in the areas of compensation, benefits and experience.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
- Discuss what a total rewards program is, why it is important, who it impacts and what is included
- Evaluate the components of a compensation strategy and program for how they can be used to drive change
- Explore and evaluate a broader range of benefits that can be used to create a powerful total rewards plan
- Design an innovative total rewards package with the right combination of compensation and benefits to mutually benefit the organization and the employee
- Develop an effective total rewards communication strategy that attracts and engages your organization’s talent
Special accommodations can be provided upon request, please submit all accommodation requests for SHRM Educational Programs to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling SHRM Customer Experience at 800.283.7476 option #3.
EARN YOUR SPECIALTY CREDENTIAL
Select this option with your seminar registration to work toward earning recognition for your California employment law expertise.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.