FMLA Essentials Manual + Online Edition with 1-Year Update Service
- Uses clear, conversational language to help you understand the FMLA (Family and Medical Leave Act) requirements
- Helps HR pros understand and comply with the requirements, control costs related to leave taken, and minimize the law's potential disruption to their organizations' operations
- Focuses on federal requirements, best practices, state information, and legislative activity related to FMLA
- Also includes situation analyses, agency opinion letters, sample forms and policies, FAQs, interactions with other laws, a references section, and more
- Covers the relationship between FMLA and ADA, workers' compensation, and COBRA
- Mobile Functionality -- Anywhere, anytime access via your web browser and preferred mobile device.
- Search Capabilities -- Expedite your research with easy-to-use search functionality.
- Bookmarks -- Quickly return to your favorite or frequently used content.
- Continuous Updates -- Rely on our editors to ensure you always have the most up-to-date information.
- Notifications -- Receive emails with summaries of recent changes whenever significant regulatory or compliance changes occur.
- With your included 1-year Update Service subscription, you'll always be up to date on the latest developments concerning your manual. You'll receive updated pages for your print manual every 6 months.
- Online Edition -- 1-year subscription to our Online Edition is included with your purchase. It contains the same content as the print edition, plus these added benefits:
It's a "must-have!"
Operating from current information is essential to avoiding penalties, fines, accidents, and injuries (just ONE incident could cost you far more than the update service). Plus, monitoring upcoming regulatory changes and implementing the latest best practices will help you make better management decisions and budget your safety and compliance dollars more effectively.
It's quick and easy!
|Name||FMLA Essentials Manual + Online Edition with 1-Year Update Service|
|Publisher||J. J. Keller|