FMLA for Supervisors - DVD Training
With this program, supervisors will gain a better understanding of what to do when Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) situations arise in their workplace, helping them to respond appropriately to employees’ FMLA issues.
After completing this FMLA training program, supervisors will learn:
- What FMLA is
- The three eligibility requirements employees need to meet to take FMLA leave.
- The reasons that qualify for FMLA leave.
- Who is a family member for purposes of FMLA.
- Specifics relating to military family leave under FMLA
- What qualifies as a "serious health condition”
- The three bases on which eligible employees may take FMLA leave.
- The importance of the supervisor’s role in following FMLA.
- What questions can be asked to determine whether someone is eligible for FMLA leave
• 23-Minute Video (with 6 different scenarios involving time off for: caring for a child, mother, and grandmother; a migraine headache; emergency surgery; and a husband on military leave)
• Discussion Guide
• 10 Supervisor Handbooks
• Trainer Tools
Closed-Captioned for the hearing impaired
|Name||FMLA for Supervisors - DVD Training|
|Publisher||J. J. Keller|