FMLA for Supervisors - DVD Training
With this FMLA for Supervisors program, supervisors will gain a better understanding of what to do when Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) situations arise in their workplace, helping them to respond appropriately to employeesâ€™ FMLA issues.
By completing this program, supervisors will learn:
- What FMLA is
- The three eligibility requirements employees need to meet to take FMLA leave
- The reasons that qualify for FMLA leave
- Who is a family member for purposes of FMLA.
- Specifics relating to military family leave under FMLA
- What qualifies as a "serious health conditionâ€�
- The three bases on which eligible employees may take FMLA leave.
- The importance of the supervisorâ€™s role in following FMLA.
- What questions can be asked to determine whether someone is eligible for FMLA leave
- 23-Minute Video (with 6 different scenarios involving time off for: caring for a child, mother, and grandmother; a migraine headache; emergency surgery; and a husband on military leave)
- Discussion Guide
- 10 Supervisor Handbooks
- Trainer Tools
- Closed-Captioned for the hearing impaired
|Publisher||J. J. Keller|