HIPAA Essentials Manual: A Guide for Employers + Online Edition with 1-Year Update Service
- Helps you make sense of your organization's role and responsibilities under HIPAA - the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996
- Makes it easier to understand how the HIPAA requirements affect your company and what policies and procedures need to be developed
- Explains how to ensure your pre-existing condition exclusion is not in violation
- Covers different types of protected health information (PHI)
- Defines creditable coverage and discusses who, what, where, when, how of certificates of creditable coverage
- Reviews what information needs to be documented
- Explains what non-discrimination rules mean
- Explores how to set up a HIPAA compliance program and what the penalties are for non-compliance
- Includes HIPAA regulations, checklists, definitions, FAQs, sample forms, and more.
- Mobile Functionality -- Anywhere, anytime access via your web browser and preferred mobile device.
- Search Capabilities -- Expedite your research with easy-to-use search functionality.
- Bookmarks -- Quickly return to your favorite or frequently used content.
- Continuous Updates -- Rely on our editors to ensure you always have the most up-to-date information.
- Notifications -- Receive emails with summaries of recent changes whenever significant regulatory or compliance changes occur.
- With your included 1-year Update Service subscription, you'll always be up to date on the latest developments concerning your manual. You'll receive updated pages for your print manual every 6 months.
- Online Edition -- 1-year subscription to our Online Edition is included with your purchase. It contains the same content as the print edition, plus these added benefits:
|Name||HIPAA Essentials Manual: A Guide for Employers + Online Edition with 1-Year Update Service|
|Publisher||J. J. Keller|