HR Business Partners: Enhancing Your Strategic Contributions
SHRM: In-Person/Virtual: 15 PDCs
Individuals looking to improve their business consulting skills.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Develop the necessary skills to become an effective HR business partner (HRBP) and maximize the value of HR in your organization. Explore the positive impact of the HRBP role and how use of an HRBP structure improves HR services across organizations. Analyze case studies and engage in group discussions to enhance your consulting skills, business acumen, and ability to strategically contribute to organizational goals. Develop a business case and implementation plan to guide your organization’s transition to the HRBP structure.
- Identify key leadership skills for HR business partners.
- Demonstrate effective internal consulting skills.
- Demonstrate business acumen and an awareness of the financial drivers of company performance.
- Develop a business case and implementation plan for your organization to transition to the HRBP structure.
- Align your HR organization with the strategic direction of the business.
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
VIRTUAL FOUR-WEEK PROGRAM
Sept. 4-30: Held on Mondays & Wednesdays | 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m., ET
Oct. 22 - Nov. 19: Held on Tuesdays & Thursdays | 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. ET
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels.
Questions? E-mail us at email@example.com
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.