SHRM: 15 PDCs
Individuals looking to improve their business consulting skills.
HR Knowledge Domain:
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
In this highly interactive program, you will build skills that set you apart as a trusted HR business partner (HRBP). You will uncover the influential power of the HRBP role and leave this course confident in your ability to improve HR services across your organization through a solid HRBP structure. Designed with HR practitioners in mind, this course provides opportunities for you to analyze real-world case studies and engage in dynamic group discussions to strengthen your consulting skills, business acumen, and ability to strategically contribute to organizational goals. You will also create your own business case and implementation plan that you can use to facilitate your organization’s transition to the HRBP structure.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Identify key leadership skills of HR business partners.
• Demonstrate effective internal consulting services.
• Demonstrate business acumen and an awareness of the financial drivers of company performance.
• Develop a business case and implementation plan for your organization to transition to the HRBP structure.
• Align your recommendations with the strategic direction of the organization
Special accommodations can be provided upon request, please submit all accommodation requests for SHRM Educational Programs to email@example.com or by calling SHRM Customer Experience at 800.283.7476 option #3.Program Locations and Recommended HotelsQuestions?
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.