Harassment: Sex, Religion, and Beyond - Employee Version - Spanish
This training meets all states requirements (including California).
Keep your mandated training fresh with the Spanish version of these all-new dramatic videos and guides.
- Social media allows an embarrassing photo to make the rounds in a hospital.
- Two guys on a city crew mistreat a “less macho” coworker.
- Friction in a restaurant kitchen leads to insults for a busser from another country.
- A religious coworker is excluded on a construction site.
- A client puts pressure on a company rep for a “quid pro quo” exchange.
- Two colleagues are offended by the inappropriate dress and flirtatious behavior of their coworkers.
- Retaliation takes a subtle form but is no less against company policy—and against the law.
Study Guides and Trainer's Manuals are sold separately. Study Guides are sold in packs of 10.
Follow this link to purchase the Emplyee Guide - Spanish
Follow this link to purchse the Employee's Trainer's Manual
Here are some preview clips of the video:
[CC] Closed Captioned
|Name||Harassment: Sex, Religion, and Beyond - Employee Version - Spanish|
|Page Count||19 Minutes|