IDISC Online Assessment
Discover your personality and those on your team with IDISC, a best-selling personality profiling system.
How IDISC Works
In just 10 minutes, it reveals the strengths and weaknesses of your unique personality profile.
Results include a complete e-learning program featuring Hollywood movies and a virtual coach to bring personality to life. Use it in groups to increase appreciation of different work styles and improve communication and teamwork.
- Blockbuster Actors - Watch clips of your favorites and bring each personality type to life!
- Goal Tracking System - Share your profile and track your progress online.
- Easy Report Access -- Scores are easy to download and print, and the e-learning never expires.
Why It Works
IDISC was created by experts in psychological assessment and is supported by research on hundreds of thousands of responses.
Why use the IDISC™ Personality Profiler – Online Edition?
- It quickly and accurately captures your personality’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Easy-to-understand recommendations are customized to fit your unique personality profile.
- You want access to detailed action plans and interactive e-learning activities that include the following:
-Clips from Hollywood movies and television that illustrate all 14 personalities in action.
-A virtual coach that poses insightful questions to highlight key learnings.
-A flexible Goal Tracking System™ within your feedback report that lets you monitor progress and share your goals with others.
- You can view your feedback report online, download it to your computer, or print it in PDF.
- Use it in groups to increase appreciation of different work styles and improve communication and teamwork.
How Does It Work?
- After purchasing the online edition, you receive an email with simple instructions on how to instantly access your test.
- You take the test. (About 10 minutes to complete.)
- The IDISC™ calculates your personality profile instantly and creates your customized feedback report.
- Your feedback report includes e-learning activities that help you understand and hone your personality’s strengths and develop its weaknesses.
|Name||IDISC Online Assessment|