Job Seekers Guide to Executive Recruiters
Finding a top-level job in today's crowded, competitive market is tough. But it can be rendered less stressful and more manageable with the aid of executive headhunters and placement specialists who can assist you in locating --and securing --the job of your choice. Job Seekers Guide to Executive Recruiters provides in-depth listings for more than 5,200 executive search consultants. Each listing includes full name, address, and phone number, as well as lowest and average salary ranges, industry specialization, function specialization, and recruiter classification. You'll also find expert advice on:
- What to do before contacting recruiters
- How to effectively work with them to achieve the results you want
- How to become part of their "preferred lists"
- Practical tips on crafting effective resumes and cover letters
- How to approach the interview
- And much more!
|Name||Job Seekers Guide to Executive Recruiters|
|Author||Christopher Hunt | Scott Scanlon|