L&D: Developing Organizational Talent
SHRM: In-Person/Virtual: 15 PDCs
Individuals working to build employee development programs.
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
Program Overview Are you looking to enhance and refine your organization’s learning and development strategy? Learn about SHRM's exclusive five-step process for building and implementing a modern learning and development program. Examine the latest trends in employee development. Gain the insight needed to assess your organization's needs so you can integrate effective informal and formal employee development approaches. Program Objectives
- Describe the evolution of learning and development in today’s workplace
- Produce a learning and development business case for key organizational decision makers.
- Explain the five-step framework for developing organizational talent
- Analyze the learning needs of your organization
- Assess your organization’s learning and development landscape to determine skill gaps
- Develop learner competencies, assess learner gaps, and create learning interventions
Program ScheduleTWO-DAY PROGRAM
Each Day: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
FOUR-WEEK VIRTUAL PROGRAM
Nov. 12 - Dec. 12: Held on Tuesdays - Thursdays | 7:00 p.m. - 8:30 p.m., ET
Click here for program locations and recommended hotels. Questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**These are Seminar prices only and do not apply to the courses offered at SHRM conferences.
Online (credit card only)
Phone (U.S.; credit card only)
703.548.3440, option #3
800.283.7476, option #3
(Allow 5-7 days for processing)
PO Box 79482
Baltimore, MD 21279
(Allow 3-4 weeks for processing)
Download Registration Form
Additional Registration Information
Organizational Training & Development
Bring this program to your organization.