Individuals working to build employee development programs.
HR Knowledge Domain:
HR Expertise (HR Knowledge)
Leadership & Navigation
If you are looking to enhance and refine your organization’s learning and development strategy, this program is for you! During this highly interactive experience, you will learn about SHRM's exclusive, five-step process for building and implementing a modern learning and development program. You will examine the latest trends in employee development, and you will gain the insight needed to assess your organization’s learning needs and integrate effective informal and formal employee development approaches.
*All Live Online sessions are recorded and available to watch for a full year after the program.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Describe the evolution of learning and development in today’s workplace
• Explain the five-step framework for developing organizational talent
• Analyze the learning needs of your organization
• Asses your organization’s learning and development landscape to determine skill gaps
• Develop learner competencies, assess learner gaps, and create learning interventionsProgram Outline
Special accommodations can be provided upon request, please submit all accommodation requests for SHRM Educational Programs to email@example.com or by calling SHRM Customer Experience at 800.283.7476 option #3.