Manager's Guide to Employee Engagement (Briefcase Book)
This book is approved for SHRM recertification credit. After reading the book, earn a passing quiz score and receive three professional development credits (PDCs).Scroll down for more information and a link to the quiz.
USE THE POWER OF EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT TO IGNITE PASSION, PURPOSE, AND PRODUCTIVITY IN EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR STAFF Successful managers understand that their job is to help employees do their best work, not simply give orders. The Manager's Guide to Employee Engagement shows leaders at all levels how to build relationships that support collaboration and drive meaningful performance improvement. Learn how to:
- Foster loyalty, trust, and commitment in all your employees
- Create a culture of positive thinking
- Empower employees to act as internal entrepreneurs
- Align employee and organizational values and goals
- Become "the best boss ever"--without losing sight of business goals Learn how to make your employees engaged and successful--and facilitate your own success at the same time.
The SHRM Books Read for Recertification Credit Program
|Name||Manager's Guide to Employee Engagement (Briefcase Book)|