Measuring Successes of an Inclusive Workplace Culture-Individual
The Measuring Successes of an Inclusive Workplace Culture course provides definitions and high-level data analysis concepts to measure impact of workplace culture. The course identifies the measures, metrics, and impacts related to an inclusive workplace culture. In this course, you will learn how to use metrics, such as attitude, community involvement, grievances, human experience, and exit interviews, to communicate the successes of your inclusive workplace culture.
- Discuss how inclusion relies on a foundation of diversity
- Evaluate measures associated with an inclusive workplace culture
- Identify measures that an inclusive workplace culture will impact
- Communicate the successes of an inclusive workplace culture to your organization
- Create a plan to establish the unique data points related to your organization’s inclusive culture journey
- Program contains closed captions. Please use our Accessibility Accommodation Form to request additional accommodations.
SHRM: 1 PDC
Part of the Inclusive Workplace Culture Specialty Credential
|Name||Measuring Successes of an Inclusive Workplace Culture-Individual|