OSHA Incident Tracker 1 Year
OSHA Incident Tracker™ Service is an online service that helps you comply with with OSHA’s 300 record-keeping requirements — anywhere — anytime.
New! Our online demo of the OSHA Incident Tracker is now available online.
The OSHA Incident Tracker allows you to:- Determine whether an illness or injury is recordable
- Access step-by-step guidance in filling out OSHA Form 300, OSHA Form 301 and OSHA Form 300A
- Calculate incident rates
- Identify safety issues and track trends in your safety programs
- Print out OSHA Form 300, OSHA Form 301, and OSHA Form 300A. OSHA Form 300A helps you meet the annual February 1st posting requirement (employers must post a summary of the total number of job-related injuries and illnesses that occurred during the prior year)
- Ability to sort data and generate reports (including a Sharps Injury Log)
- Access your OSHA 300 recordkeeping information 24/7 - with nothing to install
- Always have the most up-to-date forms
View the Frequently Asked Questions
|Name||OSHA Incident Tracker 1 Year|