OSHA Incident Center
The NEW Incident Center™ is an online platform that helps you comply with OSHA’s 300 record-keeping requirements — anywhere — anytime.
With the Incident Center as a ready resource, you can:
- Evaluate injuries, illnesses, near misses, property damage, equipment failure, safety observations and more.
- Reference an up-to-date repository of key OSHA requirements.
- Stay current on critical OSHA recordkeeping news and regulatory change notices.
- Create a Return to Work Program document in seconds.
- Download the most recent and compliant FROI forms and attach an incident record with ease.
- Autogenerate important regulatory documents (OSHA 300, 300A, 301).
- Analyze incident trends using a customizable dashboard.
- Develop thorough incident reports based on location and company hierarchy.
- Assign, monitor, and manage corrective actions.
- Receive suggested training recommendations based on incident trends.
- Utilize best-in-class OSHA training developed by our trusted team of regulatory experts.
For more questions review our Frequently Asked Questions or contact product specialist at 844-840-3449 or SHRMSTORE@JJKeller.com.
Compliance doesn't have to be complicated.
|Name||OSHA Incident Center|