SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation
Individuals seeking additional support as they prepare to take the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Exam.
This comprehensive program, led by a SHRM-certified HR practitioner, will help prepare you to earn your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification. You will experience a detailed review of the current SHRM Body of Applied Skills & Knowledge™ (SHRM BASK™). During your learning experience, your expert facilitator will build upon the foundation you've already established through your studies, guiding you through interactive discussions, sample test questions and periodic progress checks. You will be able to identify your areas of strength and build on them, and pinpoint areas where you need further concentrated study in preparation for either exam. Your dynamic classroom experience, along with your in-depth study of the SHRM Learning System, will help ensure that you're well-prepared and confident on exam day.
The SHRM Learning System, combined with a dynamic classroom environment and personalized instruction, will help ensure that you're well-prepared and confident on exam day.
Please note for multiple orders the SHRM Learning System books will be shipped to one primary shipping address. (Books cannot be shipped to PO boxes due to size)
Guidelines for In-Person Programs: Alexandria, VA
Features & Benefits
- Led by high experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructors
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities
- Outside-the-classroom assignments help reinforce seminar sessions
- Sample test questions and periodic process checks keep you confident in your breadth of knowledge
- The virtual seminar delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual seminar participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience
- All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.
- One virtual group coaching session led by a SHRM-certified instructor to help guide exam preparations
NEW! Bonus feature: Test Taking Tips Session
All SHRM Certification Preparation course participants receive access to an exclusive session on test taking tips, covering topics including:
- Overcoming test anxiety
- Studying in a way that leverages your strengths
- Dispelling popular myths about the exam
Note: Dates and locations are subject to change.
Before Your Course
Your SHRM Learning System (the printed learning modules) will be delivered before the program begins (approximately one week after you register). Be sure to explore the platform and begin familiarizing yourself with the content, so your instructor can help you build on your foundational knowledge. Act early to maximize your pre-program studies.
This comprehensive and dynamic system helps you prepare with:
- Pre-test to help you assess your current knowledge.
- Dynamic Online modules and tools to reinforce your knowledge.
- Quizzes to check your comprehension and retention.
- Glossary of important terms and definitions with online flashcards.
- Practice exam that includes over 150 retired exam questions
Already own the 2022 SHRM Learning System? Contact us at 800.283.SHRM (7476) or by clicking here to upgrade to an instructor-led cert prep option.
Additional Instructor-Led Certification Preparation Options:
- (Abridged delivery focused on test-taking tips) SHRM-CP Power Prep
- (Abridged delivery focused on test-taking tips)SHRM-SCP Power Prep
Attending the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation Program is NOT a substitute for taking the exam. Be sure to apply to sit for the exam. Note: SHRM-certified individuals can earn up to 36 PDCs for recertification when attending a SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation program for professional development only.
NOTE: The SHRM Body of Applied Skills and Knowledge™ (SHRM BASK™), formerly the SHRM Body of Competency and Knowledge® (SHRM BoCK®), represents the evolution of the SHRM Competency Model by further defining the knowledge areas in addition to the behavioral competencies. The SHRM BASK was developed through a series of large-scale research studies that incorporated the viewpoints of thousands of HR professionals from around the world. It was most recently updated in 2021, and now includes nine behavioral competencies as well as one technical competency.
All Live Online and Virtual seminars contain automatic captions. Do you need additional accommodations, such as the need for CART or Transcripts for a disability? If so, please submit an accommodation request:Accommodation Request