SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation
Individuals seeking additional support as they prepare to take the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP Exam.
Features & Benefits
- Led by high experienced and engaging SHRM-certified instructors
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities
- Outside-the-classroom assignments help reinforce seminar sessions
- Sample test questions and periodic process checks keep you confident in your breadth of knowledge
- The virtual seminar delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual seminar participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience
- All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.
- One virtual group coaching session led by a SHRM-certified instructor to help guide exam preparations
Join Nancy Woolever, SHRM-SCP, SHRM’s Vice president, Certification Operations and Editor of Ace Your SHRM Certification Exam (digital version included in the online SHRM Learning System). Designed for anyone who is preparing to take the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam, the discussion will focus on helping you as a candidate be successful in your efforts to become certified. We will talk about overcoming test anxiety, studying in a way that leverages your strengths, engaging your family and friends, and the importance of knowing if any of the myths about the SHRM certification exam should be believed. Nancy will also provide tips to navigating exam day, tips to navigating the test itself – including the two best tips of all: Do not read too much into the question. Answer the question being asked. Join us for this fun and informative session
Note: Dates and locations are subject to change.