SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential
Already hold your SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential?
If you already hold your specialty credential, get confirmation that you’ve kept up with everything over the past three years including over 75 bill and law changes and implications by extending your specialty credential for another three years. This entirely new experience is focused on the application and implications in the unique and unusual circumstances so that you can heighten your expertise and elevate your strategy.
Don't let your SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential expire. Start your journey to maintain it today.
Program Overview: Gain the critical knowledge needed to develop employment guidelines that satisfy the intricate California labor code – including over 20 updated laws in 2021 alone, minimize potential litigation risks, and meet the strategic objectives of your organization. The SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential allows you to experience the full scope of dynamic and unique challenges human resource professionals face on a daily basis while leading workforces in California. Its more than just mitigating risk, earning this credential will empower you to run a high-performing, compliant business in this incredibly complex terrain.
Intended Audience: Individuals who practice or conduct business in California who are interested in earning a Specialty Credential that demonstrates the ability to understand and apply California's complex employment law and HR intricacies.
How to earn your SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential:
- Purchase the SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential learning package includes all three of the following components:
- + Enrollment the California HR: Applying CA Law to Employment Practices program. This program includes an eLearning course called Foundations of CA Employment Law that should be completed before the program begins.
- + Five comprehensive SHRM e-Learning courses on California-specific topics:
- - CA Wage and Hour Laws
- - CA Privacy, Safety and Security
- - CA Mandated Benefits and Workers Compensation Insurance
- - CA Protected Leaves of Absence
- - CA Employee and Employer Relations
- + A 50-question online California knowledge assessment.
- After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your email signature, resume and social media profiles, proving your specialty in California HR to your employer and your network.
- You do not have to be SHRM certified to earn the Specialty Credential, however you will receive 26.5 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification or recertification upon completion of the California knowledge assessment.
*The SHRM CA Law HR Specialty Credential eLearning courses and online assessment will be available in Q2 2021.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 26.5 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential will auto populate in your SHRM certification profile.
|Name||SHRM California Law HR Specialty Credential|