SHRM Essentials of Human Resources
SHRM Essentials of Human Resources provides foundational HR Knowledge. It provides insights into the standards for knowledge, strategies and competencies required of eﬀective HR professionals around the world.
- An introductory overview of key HR topics and behavioral competencies necessary to meet HR challenge
- Six learning modules cover important HR topics such as; talent acquisition, compensation and rewards, learning and development, performance management and employment laws that affect your organization
- Printed reference book and online tools and resources provide immediate impact for your organization
- Online resource center includes important HR updates and links to valuable resources
- Certificate of Achievement by passing the post-test with a score of 80% or higher
- Special member savings available immediately by ordering your membership and product selection together
Developed by leading HR experts, and HR practitioners, the SHRM Essentials® of Human Resources program covers introductory HR topics and behavioral competencies in a condensed, easy-to-understand format. Topics include; employment law, selecting qualified employees, compensation, orientation and training, and the performance management process. This program is ideal for those who are new to HR or those who perform HR tasks as a part of their many roles.
Access to the web-based software is valid 18 months from the date of purchase. Access is granted to the original purchaser only as a Limited License and grants that user a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable personal license to access and use the online learning center in the SHRM Essentials program web site and its content for the user’s personal, non-commercial use only.
Volume Discounts are available. Contact SHRM Corporate Specialist Colin Moylan at +1-651-905-2617 or email@example.com for details.
|Name||SHRM Essentials of Human Resources|