SHRM HR Department of One Specialty Credential
Program Overview: As an HR Department of One, you face unique challenges that require you to bring the full range of HR expertise to your organization. How do you elevate HR as a solo practitioner? Earn your SHRM HR Department of One Specialty Credential to expand and leverage your resourcefulness, agility and ability to focus on the changing needs of your organization. Distinguish your credibility and validate the critical role you play in developing new insights and setting strategic initiatives while balancing operations for your organization.
Intended Audience: Individuals interested in earning a specialty credential that demonstrates the unique knowledge and competencies required of a solo HR professional.
How to earn your SHRM HR Department of One Specialty Credential:
- Purchase the SHRM HR Department of One Specialty Credential package, which includes:
- Enrollment in the HR Department of One: Strategies for Success seminar--available in-person and virtually!
- Two comprehensive SHRM eLearning courses focused on skills required of an HR Department of One
- HR Department of One: Developing Targeted L&D Solutions
- HR Department of One: Gaining Support for HR Initiatives
- Pass a 50-question online HR Department of One knowledge assessment
2. After passing the assessment, add your Specialty Credential to your resume, e-mail signatures and social media profiles, proving your HR Department of One credibility to your employer and your network.
3. You do not have to be SHRM-certified to earn the SHRM HR Department of One Specialty Credential; however, you will receive 17 PDCs toward your SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP recertification upon completion of the Specialty Credential package.
Attention SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP credential holders!
The 17 PDCs that you earn toward recertification when pursuing your SHRM HR Department of One Specialty Credential will auto populate in your SHRM certification profile.
|Name||SHRM HR Department of One Specialty Credential|