SHRM eLearning Library
The one-year subscription to the SHRM eLearning Library offers unlimited, all-inclusive access to valuable educational programming to support your professional development.
SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP credential-holders can earn all 60 PDCs via the SHRM eLearning Library.
Featuring 1,000+ HR education sessions mapped to the SHRM competencies, the SHRM eLearning Library gives you on demand access to recordings from major SHRM conferences and live events since 2016. The SHRM eLearning Library includes sessions from:
- 2019 SHRM Live: State of the Workplace
- 2018 SHRM Annual Conference & Exposition
200+ sessions that cover everything, from the basics all HR professionals need to know to innovative ideas that change how you work. | 2019 SHRM Annual recordings will be available in September
- 2019 SHRM Employment Law & Legislative Conference | NOW AVAILABLE
- 2019 SHRM Talent Management Conference & Exposition | NOW AVAILABLE
- 2018 SHRM Diversity & Inclusion Conference & Exposition
- A one-year unlimited subscription to 1,000+ conference sessions on a variety of HR topics and SHRM competencies
- Self-paced virtual learning, available 24/7
- A printable Certificate of Achievement for each course
- Most sessions are eligible for professional development and recertification credits
- SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP certified users can earn up to 60 PDCs toward maintaining their SHRM certification
Recorded sessions will be launched approximately one month after the end of the event.
View sessions currently available in the SHRM eLearning Library Catalog.
Features and Benefits:
|Name||SHRM eLearning Library|