Sexual Harassment Training for a Harassment-Free Workplace. California Manager DVD (Spanish)
This award-winning harassment training DVD series includes a sequence of video vignettes conveys key harassment training points, reflected through the eyes of the characters in the vignettes. This first-person perspective makes the lessons hit home, keeping it personal and connecting with viewers on an emotional level.
Filmed in multiple settings, these realistic workplace vignettes follow seven different stories:
- Office workers recount a romantic interlude, making it hard for a coworker to concentrate on the day's work.
- Images meant to be private are posted online as revenge after a break-up.
- Hospital nurses are disturbed by rude comments from a snack machine vendor.
- A new employee in a manufacturing plant gets pressured to go out with a supervisor.
- A city government employee shows resentment to foreign coworkers.
- Convention goers disrespect and exclude a coworker because he's not part of the group.
- Flirtatious behavior in a restaurant kitchen makes a coworker uneasy, while her peers are clearly enjoying the banter.
Hostile environment and quid pro quo harassment are defined to viewers as they learn about protected characteristics, third-party harassment, retaliation, and other forms of abusive behavior.
Use the California Manager version of this new harassment video as a component of a two-hour class led by a qualified trainer to meet the standards of CaliforniaÂ AB 1825, AB 2053, and SB 396.Â
Available in Three Versions:
- Employee - Helps employees recognize what kind of behavior is not appropriate in the workplace and how each individual can contribute to an atmosphere that is better for everyone.
- Manager â€“ Shows managers how to prevent harassment in the workplace and steps for responding promptly and appropriately if a problem does occur.
- California Manager â€“ Can be used as a component of a two-hour class led by a qualified trainer to meet the standards of California AAB 1825, AB 2053, and SB 396.
|Page Count||20 Minutes|