Sexual Harassment: Training for a Harassment-Free Workplace, DVD Series -- Employee Version
This award-winning harassment training DVD series features a sequence of video vignettes that convey key harassment training points, reflected through the eyes of the characters in the vignettes. This first-person perspective makes the lessons hit home, keeping it personal and connecting with viewers on an emotional level.
Filmed in multiple settings, these realistic workplace vignettes follow seven different stories:
- Office workers recount a romantic interlude, making it hard for a coworker to concentrate on the day's work.
- Images meant to be private are posted online as revenge after a break-up.
- Hospital nurses are disturbed by rude comments from a snack machine vendor.
- A new employee in a manufacturing plant gets pressured to go out with a supervisor.
- A city government employee shows resentment to foreign coworkers.
- Convention goers disrespect and exclude a coworker because he's not part of the group.
- Flirtatious behavior in a restaurant kitchen makes a coworker uneasy, while her peers are clearly enjoying the banter.
Hostile environment and quid pro quo harassment are defined to viewers as they learn about protected characteristics, third-party harassment, retaliation, and other forms of abusive behavior.
Use this new harassment video to improve workplace decorum, foster communication and inform your staff about their responsibilities towards maintaining a harassment-free work environment.
Available in Three Versions:
- Employee - Helps employees recognize what kind of behavior is not appropriate in the workplace and how each individual can contribute to an atmosphere that is better for everyone.
- Manager – Shows managers how to prevent harassment in the workplace and steps for responding promptly and appropriately if a problem does occur.
- California Manager – Can be used as a component of a two-hour class led by a qualified trainer to meet the standards of California AB 1825 and 2053.
[CC] Closed Captioned
Duration: 18 Minutes
To view clips from the DVD, see below.
Purchase study guides for each of your participants! Each employee and manager trained using this program is required to have their own study guide. Purchase employee study guides here . A Trainer's Manual for the Employee version can also be purchased seperately. The Trainer's Manuals help you build your training program around the DVD content. Plus, purchase Trainer's Manuals to allow multiple trainer's to facilitate the course!
|Name||Sexual Harassment: Training for a Harassment-Free Workplace, DVD Series -- Employee Version|
|Page Count||18 minutes|