Sexual Harassment Training for a Harassment-Free Workplace. Employee (Spanish)
This award-winning harassment training DVD series includes a sequence of video vignettes conveys key harassment training points, reflected through the eyes of the characters in the vignettes. This first-person perspective makes the lessons hit home, keeping it personal and connecting with viewers on an emotional level.
Filmed in multiple settings, these realistic workplace vignettes follow seven different stories:
- Office workers recount a romantic interlude, making it hard for a coworker to concentrate on the day's work.
- Images meant to be private are posted online as revenge after a break-up.
- Hospital nurses are disturbed by rude comments from a snack machine vendor.
- A new employee in a manufacturing plant gets pressured to go out with a supervisor.
- A city government employee shows resentment to foreign coworkers.
- Convention goers disrespect and exclude a coworker because he's not part of the group.
- Flirtatious behavior in a restaurant kitchen makes a coworker uneasy, while her peers are clearly enjoying the banter.
Hostile environment and quid pro quo harassment are defined to viewers as they learn about protected characteristics, third-party harassment, retaliation, and other forms of abusive behavior.
Use the California Manager version of this new harassment video as a component of a two-hour class led by a qualified trainer to meet the standards of California AB 1825 and 2053.
Available in Three Versions:
- Employee - Helps employees recognize what kind of behavior is not appropriate in the workplace and how each individual can contribute to an atmosphere that is better for everyone.
- Manager – Shows managers how to prevent harassment in the workplace and steps for responding promptly and appropriately if a problem does occur.
- California Manager – Can be used as a component of a two-hour class led by a qualified trainer to meet the standards of California AB 1825, AB 2053, and SB 396.
Study Guides and Trainer's Manuals are sold separately. Study Guides are sold in packs of 10. Follow this link to purchase the Spanish Employee Study Guide. Follow this link to purchase the Employee Trainer's Manual.
[CC] Closed Captioned
Duration: 18 Minutes
To view clips from the DVD, see below.
|Name||Sexual Harassment Training for a Harassment-Free Workplace. DVD Employee Version (Spanish)|
|Page Count||18 minutes|