Talent Assessment: Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test II
Registration for the SHRM Talent Assessment center is required. Register today to get started, view pricing options and learn more about the full catalog of assessments.
The Bennett Mechanical Comprehension Test® II measures the ability to apply physical and mechanical principles in practical situations. The assessment evaluates an applicant’s problem solving skills and ability to learn new mechanical concepts quickly. It is ideal for use in a wide variety of occupations in production and maintenance.
The BMCT reports the test taker's performance in terms of number of items correct in addition to a norm-based percentile score. A broad variety of norm groups are available (note: the report will use only one norm group).
Norm Groups - Occupation:
- Industrial/Technical Sales
- Skilled Trades
- Vocational/Technical Students
- General Labor
- Machine Operators/Machinists
Note:By publisher policy, this assessment is only to be administered in a proctored setting. The test administrator will take necessary steps to ensure the test is always administered in a proctored and secure environment.
Price: As low as $14 per test.
The SHRM Talent Assessment Center features best-in-industry technology and the industry’s largest catalog of assessments from 50+ top publishers.
Technology and Content, All in One
You need purposeful, easy-to-use tools and solutions to be the most effective in your job. SHRM has partnered with PSI Services to support members in making smart, evidence-based people decisions — from hiring, to promotions, to performance management — using the SHRM Talent Assessment Center.
Using just one platform, the intuitive interface allows users to:
- Browse the catalog using a variety of parameters
- Purchase and assign assessments from multiple publishers
- Build repeatable workflows to be more efficient
- View results
- Create custom reports
- Build and manage custom assessments
Designed for Success
The SHRM Talent Assessment Center and its talent measurement consulting team can support your organization with measurement solutions and support, including:
- Choosing assessments to hire, develop, retain, and upskill your workforce using a catalog of 50+ top test publishers.
- Implementing and administering assessments using our proven, best-in-industry technology and software.
- Supporting full compliance with EEO, OFCCP, and other regulatory requirements.
- Creating custom solutions including proprietary tests, job analyses, structured interview questions, and more with our expert talent measurement consultants.
- Demonstrating business ROI in assessments and other processes with comprehensive outcome studies.
Click here to register for access to the SHRM Talent Assessment Center.