Talent Assessment Center: Elite Industrial Profile
Registration for the SHRM Talent Assessment center is required. Register today to get started, view pricing options and learn more about the full catalog of assessments.
The Elite Industrial Profile assessment is a general indicator of the individual’s ability to perform the basic skills that underlie most entry-level through supervisory positions.
The assessment is comprised of 100 items and takes approximately 35 minutes to complete; some sections are timed. The assessment is designed to be appropriate for roles within a manufacturing or light industrial setting, which involve skills such as basic math, assembly, and inspection.
The Elite Industrial Profile Measures:
- Spatial Reasoning
- Light Industrial Math
Elite Industrial Profile Report:
Report includes both total score summary and detailed scores for each scale. Suggested management strategies and structured interview questions are also provided to help facilitate discussion.
Price: As low as $16 per test.
The SHRM Talent Assessment Center features best-in-industry technology and the industry’s largest catalog of assessments from 50+ top publishers.
Technology and Content, All in One
You need purposeful, easy-to-use tools and solutions to be the most effective in your job. SHRM has partnered with PSI Services to support members in making smart, evidence-based people decisions — from hiring, to promotions, to performance management — using the SHRM Talent Assessment Center.
Using just one platform, the intuitive interface allows users to:
- Browse the catalog using a variety of parameters
- Purchase and assign assessments from multiple publishers
- Build repeatable workflows to be more efficient
- View results
- Create custom reports
- Build and manage custom assessments
Designed for Success
The SHRM Talent Assessment Center and its talent measurement consulting team can support your organization with measurement solutions and support, including:
- Choosing assessments to hire, develop, retain, and upskill your workforce using a catalog of 50+ top test publishers.
- Implementing and administering assessments using our proven, best-in-industry technology and software.
- Supporting full compliance with EEO, OFCCP, and other regulatory requirements.
- Creating custom solutions including proprietary tests, job analyses, structured interview questions, and more with our expert talent measurement consultants.
- Demonstrating business ROI in assessments and other processes with comprehensive outcome studies.
Click here to register for access to the SHRM Talent Assessment Center.
|Name||Talent Assessment: Elite Industrial Profile|