Talent Assessment: Office Skills Battery
Registration for the SHRM Talent Assessment center is required. Register today to get started, view pricing options and learn more about the full catalog of assessments.
The Office Skills Battery is a series of four brief tests designed to measure basic office and clerical skills including analyzing, filing, math, and checking.
This battery is well-suited for assessing the competencies of job applicants who will be performing clerical functions, especially secretaries, accounting clerks, file clerks, shipping and receiving clerks, and administrative assistants. Comprised of four brief timed multiple-choice assessments with a total of 80 items, the Office Skills Battery can be completed in less than 20 minutes.
What the Office Skills Battery Measures:
- Attention to Detail
Price: As low as $12 per test.
The SHRM Talent Assessment Center features best-in-industry technology and the industry’s largest catalog of assessments from 50+ top publishers.
Technology and Content, All in One
You need purposeful, easy-to-use tools and solutions to be the most effective in your job. SHRM has partnered with PSI Services to support members in making smart, evidence-based people decisions — from hiring, to promotions, to performance management — using the SHRM Talent Assessment Center.
Using just one platform, the intuitive interface allows users to:
- Browse the catalog using a variety of parameters
- Purchase and assign assessments from multiple publishers
- Build repeatable workflows to be more efficient
- View results
- Create custom reports
- Build and manage custom assessments
Designed for Success
The SHRM Talent Assessment Center and its talent measurement consulting team can support your organization with measurement solutions and support, including:
- Choosing assessments to hire, develop, retain, and upskill your workforce using a catalog of 50+ top test publishers.
- Implementing and administering assessments using our proven, best-in-industry technology and software.
- Supporting full compliance with EEO, OFCCP, and other regulatory requirements.
- Creating custom solutions including proprietary tests, job analyses, structured interview questions, and more with our expert talent measurement consultants.
- Demonstrating business ROI in assessments and other processes with comprehensive outcome studies.
Click here to register for access to the SHRM Talent Assessment Center.