The Culture Book-Vol. 1: When Culture Clicks: A Practical Guide to Building Incredible Corporate Cultures
Culture is the operating system of a company. It is the way people behave with each other when you aren’t looking, and it can be the difference between a company that grows and thrives, and one that sputters to a halt.
In The Culture Book, we debate:
- Who owns company culture?
- Is it the CEO, the C-suite or everybody or nobody
- Is culture all about values, or behavior, or something else
- Does culture have an ROI or is it just squishy?
- Can you copy culture? Can yours be copied?
- How do you get a handle on what your culture IS, versus what you think it is or wish it were?
You’ll learn from 32 masters including:
Patty McCord, former Chief People Officer of Netflix and the author of Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility
Ginger Hardage, former SVP at Southwest Airlines, leader of their Culture and Communications Group, now the founder of the consultancy Unstoppable Cultures
Kim Malone Scott, author of the NYT and WSJ bestseller Radical Candor, and a former leader at Google and Apple
Tamara Fields, Accenture’s head of diversity and inclusion
Lanham Napier, former CEO of RackSpace, now co-founder of venture fund BuildGroup
Mark McClain, CEO of SailPoint, and GlassDoor’s #1 rated CEO
|Name||The Culture Book-Vol. 1: When Culture Clicks: A Practical Guide to Building Incredible Corporate Cultures|
|Author||Weeva, Inc. and Culturati | Patty McCord | Jerry Greenfield | Ginger Hardage et al.|
|Publisher||Weeva, Inc and Culturati|