United States: A Country Briefing- Corporate
Build a foundational understanding of the key cultural and communication factors that can impact business relationships in the United States with the Country Briefing Learning Path. Learners are guided through the country, its people, and its customs in order to engage in more effective interactions and learn how to do business in the United States. Through compelling visuals, real-world case studies, proven best practices and quizzes, learners gain access to a truly interactive learning experience.
Who Benefits from the Country Briefing on the United States?
The United States Country Briefing is ideal for anyone interested in learning more about the country, for example, people working with team members, colleagues, clients, or vendors from the United States; international travelers to the U.S.; or university students needing an introduction to U.S. American society and business environment.
With the United States Country Briefing, you will have access to:
- Detailed modules on Land and People, Key Cultural Themes, Behavior and Protocol
- Case studies with real-world scenarios and best practices
- Highly interactive, media-rich learning to engage with key concepts
- A final quiz to ensure comprehension
- Examine the historical, geographical, and cultural factors that impact the United States and its business environment
- Collaborate more effectively with U.S. American colleagues, partners, customers, with enhanced cultural knowledge
- Support international travelers; help them avoid common cultural mistakes
- Create a positive, productive work environment with U.S. American colleagues
Run time: 45 minutes
SHRM: 1 PDC
|Name||United States: A Country Briefing|