AI for Learning & Development- Individual
AI for Learning & Development is a self-paced online course where learners are introduced to the fundamentals of AI, examine how to use AI for HR, and learn from early adopter HR practitioners who share in depth why and how they are using AI for HR to solve a range of business problems to personalize and reinforce learning, performance management, and coaching. This online course is highly engaging (you are learning from peer discussion boards, relevant articles, video case studies, and real-world applications – not just clicking through power points). Learners will ultimately apply what they learn to create an Action Plan to educate their HR team and key stakeholders on how to pilot AI for Learning & Development. The course includes case studies from HR leaders at GE, Freeman, and TIAA.
The course is developed by Jeanne Meister, SHRM speaker and Founding Partner of Future Workplace. Jeanne is the co-author of The 2020 Workplace: How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop and Keep Tomorrow's Employees Today and The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules For Mastering Disruption in Recruiting and Engaging Employees. Jeanne was named among the top 100 HR Tech Influencers for 2019.
AI for Learning & Development is for HR professionals in the following areas:
• HR Generalist
• HR Business Partner
• Global Recruiting
• Organizational Effectiveness
• People Analytics
• Talent Acquisition
• Talent Management
• Learn how AI is able to personalize learning & development;
• Understand how AI can be used to align learning with performance management;
• Examine how AI can reinforce learning conducted in a face to face class;
• Explore how AI is powers adaptive learning;
• Complete a capstone project for which they will prepare an Action Plan presentation or video (using our strategic framework as a guide) to educate key stakeholders on how to use AI for learning & development at their organization
Run time: 5 hours. Learn at your own pace!
SHRM: 5 PDCs
|Name||AI for Learning & Development- Individual|