AI for Talent Acquisition- Individual
Use Promo Code SUM250 to receive $250 off today!Artificial intelligence for HR is not a future trend. It is here today!
AI for Talent Acquisition is a self-paced online course where learners are introduced to the fundamentals of AI, examine how to use AI for HR, and learn from early adopter HR practitioners who share in-depth why and how they are using AI for HR to solve a range of business problems in sourcing, screening and scheduling job candidates. The course is based on case studies from HR Leaders at IBM, Hilton Hotels, and Siemens. This online course is highly engaging (you are learning from peer discussion boards, relevant articles, video case studies, and real-world applications – not just clicking through power points). Learners will ultimately apply what they learn to create an Action Plan to educate their HR team and key stakeholders on how to pilot AI for talent acquisition.
The course is developed by Jeanne Meister, SHRM speaker and Founding Partner of Future Workplace. Jeanne is the co-author of The 2020 Workplace: How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop and Keep Tomorrow's Employees Today and The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules For Mastering Disruption in Recruiting and Engaging Employees. Jeanne was named among the top 100 HR Tech Influencers for 2019.
AI for Talent Acquisition is for HR professionals in the following areas:
• HR Generalist
• HR Business Partner
• Global Recruiting
• Organizational Effectiveness
• People Analytics
• Talent Acquisition
• Talent Management
• Learn how talent acquisition is being re-imagined and re-invented with AI;
• Identify how AI is being used to source, screen, schedule and vet job candidates
• Understand new roles, new job descriptions, and new skills for recruiting team members as AI is leveraged across talent acquisition function;
• Complete a capstone project where you will prepare an Action Plan presentation to educate key stakeholders on how to leverage AI for the talent acquisition function
Run time: 5 hours. Learn at your own pace!
SHRM: 5 PDCs
|Name||AI for Talent Acquisition|