AI for Talent Mobility & Onboarding- Corporate
AI for Talent Mobility & Onboarding is a self-paced online course where learners are introduced to the fundamentals of AI, examine how to use AI for HR, and learn from early adopter HR practitioners who share in-depth why and how they are using AI for HR to solve a range of business problems to provide for greater internal talent mobility and improvements in new hire onboarding. The course is based on case studies from HR Leaders at rLoop, GE, and Intel.This online course is highly engaging (you are learning from peer discussion boards, relevant articles, video case studies, and real-world applications – not just clicking through power points). Learners will ultimately apply what they learn to create an Action Plan to educate their HR team and key stakeholders on how to pilot AI for Onboarding & Talent Mobility.
The course is developed by Jeanne Meister, SHRM speaker and Founding Partner of Future Workplace. Jeanne is the co-author of The 2020 Workplace: How Innovative Companies Attract, Develop and Keep Tomorrow's Employees Today and The Future Workplace Experience: 10 Rules For Mastering Disruption in Recruiting and Engaging Employees. Jeanne was named among the top 100 HR Tech Influencers for 2019.
AI for Talent Mobility & Onboarding is for HR professionals in the following areas:
• HR Generalist
• HR Business Partner
• Global Recruiting
• Organizational Effectiveness
• People Analytics
• Talent Acquisition
• Talent Management
• Learn how AI is being used for enhanced internal talent mobility and new hire onboarding;
• Understand the use of AI to re-define how employees can access new internal job opportunities;
• Examine how HR can partner with IT to create and monitor an internal talent mobility platform allowing employees to view new roles and take a more active role in their career development;
• Complete a capstone project for which they will prepare an Action Plan presentation or video to educate key stakeholders on how to use AI for internal talent mobility and onboarding.
Run time: 5 hours. Learn at your own pace!
SHRM: 5 PDCs
|Name||AI for Talent Mobility & Onboarding- Corporate|